Tuna Avocado Salad
For the salad:
- 1 Can (15 oz) cooked chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
- 2 Cans (5 oz) tuna, drained
- 1/2 Medium onion, diced
- 2 Medium size tomatoes, diced
- 2 Avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
Gently mix all together in bowl.
For the dressing:
- Juice from a large lemon about 1/4 cup
- 3 to 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Teaspoon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
Mix together in small bowl. Pour over tuna salad. Stir gently to combine.
Serve over lettuce or rice.