Traditional Pot Roast
- 1 Roast
- Your favorite Feast Mode meat seasoning… Garlic Beer
- 3 to 4 Cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 Cup beef broth or beef bone broth
- 2 Tablespoons Tomato paste
- 1 Small onion chopped
- 3 to 4 Cups of your favorite vegetables, cut into chunks. (I used carrots, green beans, and Brussel sprouts.)
This pot roast is a great recipe to start cooking in the morning. Forget it all day while it slow cooks in the crock pot. Evening meal perfection! A great way to get a clean, healthy meal after a busy day!
Place roast in crock pot, sprinkle with seasoning, mince garlic on top of roast. Add onion, vegetables and tomato paste around roast to fill crock pot. Pour beef broth over all. Cook on low heat 5 to 6 hours, or basically all day. The longer it cooks the better!