Pesto Chicken Legs
- 1 Large economy package chicken legs
- Favorite Feast Mode Seasoning (Available @Transform307)
- 2 to 3 Medium zucchini or yellow squash
- 1/2 Large onion
- 1/2 Cup pesto
- Sprinkle chicken with seasoning. Place in large frying pan. Cook on medium heat for 10 minutes. Rotating legs until lightly brown on all sides.
- Chop onion, slice zucchini and add to chicken in pan.
- Spread pesto over all.
- Cover pan with lid. Either simmer on stove top for 20 minutes or bake in oven for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.