Grilled Chicken Fajita Roll-ups
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup fresh Cilantro minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Mix all together
- 4 chicken breasts pound thin or butterfly slice them in half to make thin sections
- 1/2 onion sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper sliced in thin ribbons
- 1/2 green bell pepper sliced in thin ribbons
- Place chicken breast on flat working surface, place a few pieces of onion, and red and green peppers on one end of chicken. Roll all together. Stick a toothpick thru all to hold it together. Place in plastic plastic bowl with a lid. Make the rest of the roll-ups the same. Pour marinade over all. Seal with the lid shake gently to coat all meat. Leave in refrigerator for at least an hour or all day.
- Place roll-ups on hot grill. Cook 5-7 minutes. Turn cook 5-7 minutes . Close the lid and allow the chicken to cook through. Chicken is done when juices run clear.