Ingredients & Directions:
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- Tsp Italian Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Cut Chicken into strips. Sprinkle with Italian Seasoning, Salt & Pepper.
- Pre-heat a large non-stick skillet. Add a TBSP of Olive oil. Cook chicken 4-5 minutes then flip and cook another 4-5 minutes. Transfer Chicken to a dish.
- 4 Roma Tomatoes
- 2 Zucchini
- 1 Small Onion
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- Slice tomatoes, zucchini and onion.
- Mince garlic and add it to vegetables.
- Cook in hot skillet just used for chicken on low for 10 minutes or until tomatoes have released and are making their own sauce.
- Add cooked chicken and simmer for a few minutes until all are cooked. About 5 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh Basil.
- Serving size: 3 ounces chicken and 1/2 cup vegetables